Friday, March 27, 2009

We'll Miss You, Grandma Carrier


Here is a picture of Tim's Grandma Carrier. This was taken shortly after Nick was born on his first visit to her house. Grandma always loved babies. Sadly, Grandma passed away early this morning. She missed Grandpa Carrier so much, and I know she was ready to go, I'm just not sure the rest of us were ready. Grandma always made me feel like I was one of her grandkids, not just a grand-kid-in-law. I liked her from the time I met her and grew more fond of her each year. She'll be missed by all of us.

2 comments:

Maisy said...

Oh, Julie. And I know this week has been not only long, but with a little sick Nick, and papers to complete....and now this is the worst. I'm so sorry. I glad you feel she was ready to go, but it sounds like you lost a friend. Hugs and prayers for the next several days of coping.
Janet

The Oliver's said...

I'm sorry to hear about Grandma Carrier. I know how you felt about her.