Friday, April 24, 2009

Zoobidy Zoo!


Seventy five degrees and sunny - what else could we do but go to the zoo? The Tigers were my favorites. In the Arctic exhibit, Nicky got to leave his handprints on the ice wall. The seals were probably his favorite - I think he would've stood there forever if we'd let him. They could swim over top of the visitors which made for an interesting view.

I had no idea Rhinoceroses were so big. In every respect. Nick really enjoyed himself, but he walked the whole three hours and by the end he was pooped. What a good day at the zoo!



























































2 comments:

Maisy said...

Awwwh. Very cool, Julie! What a great mom you are! :) It looks like Nick had a really good time. His stroller picture is so telling. I'm glad that you were able to get out as a family. That's wonderful!

The Oliver's said...

I'm sure a dose of a beautiful day did everyone good! Love the pics, the outfit ;) and the little boy in it!!