Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Seven Years of Wedded Bliss!

Tim scored big with a special 7th anniversary dinner out at the new MGM Grand Wolfgang Puck Grille. Not only was it the best food I've had since before our little bundle of joy came along, (we used to dine out at swanky places a lot, but now we're more a part of the chicken finger and fries crowd). I'm a big time foodie, so it was a real treat. I got the roasted beet and goat cheese Napoleon with hazelnut vinagrette and the Colorado lambchops with crispy fries and blue cheese hollandaise. YUM! And they even threw in free dessert for us both in honor of the occasion. Tim's Banana Bonafee is shown here. Tim bought me a Wolfgang Puck book and brought it with him, and Wolfgang was actually in town! We didn't get to meet him in person, but our server got my book signed by him. You can see him in the picture below. He is the chef in the background cooking on the line. What a fun night!

No comments: